Saturday, September 10, 2005

Flying day!

Today my dad, Mel, her brother and I went to Paso Robles airport to go to the Airshow they were having. There was a stand there for a new flight training school that just opened up in July. We talked to the flight instructor and he was offering an introductory flight for $50.00, which is the basic price for any flight school. I didn't think, though, that I would be able to have another introductory flight since I've all ready had one in Monterey. He said I could so I was able to go up and fly with Mel!!

He treated it more like a flight lesson rather than an introductory flight since I had a good knowledge how to fly. We spent a little bit over a half hour up there and I was able to do some basic maneuvers and also talk to traffic. It was an awesome day. It fueled my desire to fly that much more.

No comments: